Oregano is a plant that easy to grow, even from seeds. There are two options to grow oregano, but growing this plant from seed is more challenging. You can also grow oregano with indoor concept. Read this carefully how to grow oregano seeds indoors!
1. Prepare a high-quality potting soil and small container. Fill the container with potting soil and spread the seeds.
2. Keep the soil stay moist by giving warm water. Give water regularly when the soil starts dry and please do watering in a balance composition without makes the soil become muddy.
3. Find a strategic place that reachable by sunlight, a sunny location is a great place to thrive. The seeds will germinate within a week.
4. Prepare 12-inch growing pot, fill it a well-draining soil. Remove the weakest seedlings, transplants the healthy seedlings after having one set of leaves and the space must be 12 inches apart. Plant them deep enough until the roots are covered completely by the soil.
5. Give slow-release fertilizer to the pot. Before giving fertilizer, read the instructions carefully.
6. Find a sunny location for the pot. You can consider a south-facing window. Remember to give water, keep the soil stay moist.
These are how to grow oregano seeds indoors. It’s easy as long as you follow all instructions carefully.