Enjoy fresh vegetables from your own garden give unforgettable pleasure. For people who love gardening as a hobby, they don’t have to prepare a large area. If your land is limited, take advantage of the patio or balcony and use container concept.
Use container to start gardening for vegetables. You can produce a lot of fresh vegetables and high in nutrients.
1. Before buying containers, specify your plan. Purchase containers fit to your necessity. Actually, you can use buckets or cans as container. Fill them with rich soil.
2. Planting vegetables have a level of difficulty and you can begin this activity by buying plants from a nursery. One container for one plant, as a first step, you can grow leaf lettuce, peppers, squash, tomatoes and eggplants.
3. Purchase rich soil from a nursery store and fill up the buckets with it. Don’t forget to prepare a hole for the plant.
4. Put vegetables into the container, but do it carefully. Make sure the roots get into container and covered by soil. Don’t let leaves covered by soil too.
5. When finished planting, give water regularly.
Actually, it’s easy to start gardening for vegetables by using container, but you have to do it carefully. Its treatment is slightly different from conventional concept, especially watering.
Before watering, check the soil condition beforehand because it can dry out faster.