Small house with small garden is a perfect combination! But did you know that a small yard around your house can look more spacious? Yup, there are tricks you can use to grow crops and use different materials for the yard look spacious. What should we do?
1. Determine small home garden design based on dimensions and accessibility, two things need to be prioritized! Those will help to determine how many crops you want to plant and the area that need sunlight.
2. You can do some research to get more references. You can use Internet. Make a list of crops you want to plant and how to care of it. In this case, you need to know space and sunlight are needed.
3. Take your time to make a sketch of your garden plan complete with a list of plants that you have compiled. Make a preliminary sketch using pencil and give it different colors for each type of flower.
4. Make extra decoration to turn the garden look attractive. One of small home garden ideas is putting rocks in the pathways.
6. Make proper position to the plants, the darker color flowers should be in the front while the bright one on the back of your garden.
That’s 7 steps to decide small home garden design. Good luck!