For beginners, gardening activities is a great way to channel leisure time. They do not want to waste time with useless without enjoying the outcome. For beginners who don’t have a large land, they should try container concept.
In order to enjoy a hard-earned, container gardening should be carried out seriously. Here is container gardening for beginners, such as:
1. Find out the best location to put down container. The best area should have good access for sunlight about six to eight hours. Plants need sunlight to thrive successfully.
2. Make a list. Some crops are able to grow in a container and some aren’t. Do not forget to study plant characteristics.
3. Each type of plant requires a different container. However, you must use your creativity to create a unique appearance at the garden or balcony.
4. Containers should have drainage holes. It is a very important feature and shouldn’t be overlooked.
5. Use quality potting soil to fill container, previously, cover the bottom of each container with a 1-inch layer of gravel.
6. Time to plant the seeds. Use your hands to make planting holes. Make sure the holes are large or adjust to the plant characteristics.
7. After planting, do not forget to give water. Water the plants regularly at least once daily. Moist soil is good for growth, but don’t make the soil too muddy.