Do not fill up your garden with vegetables and fruits only, consider herb plants. Why is that? Herbs have a lot of benefits that you never imagined before. Some people use this plant as kitchen spice, even as for medical purpose. These are the best herb plants for the garden!
1. Basil gives a spicy flavor to meals. Some foods that use basil are soup, salads, omelets, etc. Early and late spring is the best time to plant.
2. For salad fans, don’t forget to plant chives. The best time to grow is in spring or fall.
3. Coriander suitable for soup or give delicious flavor to meat. Early spring is the best time to grow coriander.
4. Dill is often found in soups and salads. You can grow in early spring.
5. Fennel has a sweetish flavor on the leaves and you can make a sauce for fish. Mid-spring is the best time to grow.
6. Mint is very useful as a concoction of herbs and drugs. Spring or autumn is the best time to grow mint.
7. Parsley is often used for omelets, soups, salads, etc. This plant is often used as a garnish.
There are many herbs that you can grow! The most important thing is learning the best time to grow so herbs can thrive and produce beneficial products for you, either as herbs or medicinal concoction.