Growing vegetables at your own home gives a valuable and unforgettable experience. You can enjoy fresh vegetables as an ingredient for salad or soup. If you are a beginner and don’t have any experience in gardening activities, choose vegetables that are easy to grow.
What are the best vegetables to grow at home? We have a list for you!
1. Growing carrots isn’t difficult, find good location free of rocks to avoid adverse effects on the process of fertilization. Three variants you should try are: Sweet Treat, Danvers Half Long and Scarlet Nantes.
2. Beans broken down into several variants, you can try broad beans as a start. This variant is easy to manage, suitable for a beginner. Another variant that easy to grow is the pole beans, but you need to set up a trellis.
3. Do you love to eat salad? Don’t forget to plant lettuce. Several variants are easy to grow and manage such as leaf lettuce and arugula.
4. Enjoy cucumbers will taste better if they come from your own garden. Some variants you must try are Salad Bush Hybrid, Straight Eight and Diva.
5. Spinach known as a plant that contains iron and important ingredient for making salads, soups or omelets. Several variants are easy to plant and manage such as: Baby’s Leaf Hybrid and Melody Renegade.
6. Some tomatoes are easy to grow and manage like Roma, Beef Steak and Big Boy.