Are you a vegetarian? It’s a nice healthy diet and a great honor if we could eat vegetables without having to buy it again. How can plant vegetables if we living in an apartment? Don’t worry! In this article, we will discuss balcony garden ideas for vegetables without meet obstacles at all. How to do it?
1. Buy a pot with different sizes to grow vegetables and choose a pot with drainage holes. Put small stones around the drainage hole which serves to hold soil in order not to leak out but it doesn’t prevent the water to exit through.
2. Each plant pot with vegetables requires different sizes. If the plants need more space, use a large pot. To plant sprout, make sure the roots completely covered.
3. How to plant a seed in a pot? Well, try to take a minute to read guidelines listed on packaging. There are several important steps on how to plant seeds, including planting in pots. When finished, don’t forget to water it.
4. Give water regularly and make sure the pot doesn’t get sunlight, avoid it for a few days. Don’t be hasty when to watering the plants, use a moisture meter!
5. Put the pot on areas that get full sunlight after a few days we keep it away.
6. One of balcony garden ideas for vegetables we shouldn’t forget is find out the plant characteristics. Potted plants have different methods which need a lot of fertilizer to get proper nutrients and support growth.