How to start a garden in your home? In this article, we will discuss an indoor garden. Make a garden with indoor concept is a little bit different from outdoor concept. There are some important things you must consider.
1. Variety of plants can grow lush with indoor concept. You can make a garden by purchasing plants at stores nursery or start from seeds.
Seeds suitable for those who want to make an indoor garden for a more affordable price than buying plants.
2. Prepare containers to grow seeds. If your funds are plentiful, buy a few of containers at nursery store. Another option is using secondhand items as containers or making your own. Whatever your choice, make sure the containers have drainage holes.
3. Look for the best location to put containers. Make sure the location has a good temperature because the heat helps seeds to sprout. When the shoots emerge from the ground, look for a location with enough light.
4. Before planting seeds, find rich soil to fill up containers. Check your local nursery store because rich soil available in various sizes. It’s better than using soil around the yard of the house.
5. Watering are the most important gardening activities, but don’t give too excessive. Give sufficient water, check soil moisture before watering regularly.
Use artificial lights if the room isn’t accessible by sunlight. Start a garden in your home is easy, try five ways above!