There are tons of unlimited ideas to create a garden. There are many things you can do, one of them is using indoor concept. However, problems always rise up and making garden with indoor concept is often hampered by space limitations. Where is a good place to put small or large pots?
One of herb garden ideas with window method is by using the sill. What should you do to execute this method successfully?
1. The first step is measuring the windowsill, either the width or length.
2. Find out how many shelves you will need to make this garden. You should find out more about it.
3. After doing step number two, make shelves with a length of 1/4 of an inch less than the window width. There are many shelves are available, start from wire mesh, glass or wood shelves.
4. Look for pots for herbs. There are two options available, terra cotta or clay. Make sure the pot has drainage holes and a tray to accommodate water drops. Don’t place a large pot if you want to grow with this method.
5. Prepare quality soil for the pot, you can get it from a nursery store.
Those are five things you can do. Herb garden ideas are unlimited and you can use the window method since it won’t take up too much space.