Organic garden is a wise choice for people who want to enjoy fresh vegetables and juicy fruits in a natural way without chemicals. Nowadays, the concept of organic become a popular trend, especially build a healthy life. Start gardening in a small area is the best way for beginners.
Let’s find more about how to start a small organic garden!
1. Start with a small site with 4′ by 4′. You may begin with container concept.
2. Make your own compost pile for developing rich organic soil. Remember to use organic materials such as grass clippings, kitchen waste, fallen leaves, etc.
3. Use special soil where you can buy them from local nursery store. Add compost to improve nutrition. The best soil has a good drainage system. Remember to avoid chemical fertilizers, better to use your own compost.
4. Weeds become a major problem threatens the growth of your plants. Clear out the area from weeds and pull them off from the ground. The best way to overcome weeds is early intervention before turns into a big problem.
6. Do not hesitate to invite worm, friendly insects and birds come to your small organic garden. However, learn everything before you invite them.
7. Start now!
Conventional gardening is totally different from an organic gardening, not rely on pesticide or synthetic fertilizers. So be careful if you want to start a small organic garden!