Enjoy fresh vegetables from your own garden is a great achievement, and it isn’t difficult to make a vegetable garden. A beginner often asks about how to start your own vegetable garden, we have some handy tips!
1. Look for an inspiration, read magazines or try to find references via the internet about vegetable garden design.
2. Make a list! Find out the types of vegetables you want to grow, choose your favorite vegetables to eat. Choose vegetables based on the climate where you live.
3. Area with full sunlight access is the perfect place to grow vegetables. Make sure the area is quite extensive and there are no plants or trees around so it does not interfere with growth.
4. Provide additional nutrients to the soil by using organic material or compost, and then plow the soil for well-draining and crumbly.
5. Before carrying out the process of planting, learn the characteristics and requirements of plants to thrive.
6. If you want to enjoy the harvest each season, make a planting schedule adjusts to climate.
7. Sow seeds with a straight line concept.
8. Use crop rotation concept, a technique to address and reduce pest or disease that may threaten the survival and stealing nutrients.
9. Keep the soil moist, watering is the crucial activity.
Starting your own vegetable garden isn’t difficult as long as you enjoy it.