Due to limited land, grow herbs inside your home is the best alternative. You can use small or large pots to start the first project. There are many herb plants for home, let us discuss one by one!
Herbs for small pots
1. Use small pots to plant sage, rosemary, oregano, basil, chives, thyme and sage. Small pots will make kitchen look busy.
2. Use high quality potting soil to fill the pots, then sprinkle the seeds on top and cover with a very thin layer of soil. Give enough water.
3. Put all the pots in sunny windowsill. Within a few days, seven to ten days, the buds will grow.
4. Wait until the plants grow lush and you can use it as a spice or home remedies.
Herbs for larger pots
5. If possible, use large pots to grow more than one species. In one pot, you can grow three herbs such as parsley, basil and oregano.
6. The fastest way than using seeds, better buy started plants from the nursery. In the bottom of the pot, you must put a few small rocks and fill with potting soil.
7. Move the plants from the store pots, but do it carefully. Follow plantings with appropriate procedures.
8. Put large pots in a sunny place and watering routinely. When the crop is ready, you can use it for cooking or medicine.
That’s eight ways about starting a herb plants for home. Good luck!