Some people grow herbs for kitchen ingredients or medicinal purposes. If you want to build a business and earn extra money, start herb gardening for profit. Most herbs are easy to grow, so does the treatment methods.
1. Before you begin, better do some preliminary research. Visit some places such as supermarkets and grocery stores. Find out what they need, both types and quantity.
2. Make a plan, what kind of herbs you want to grow and sell. Base on step number one, you can grow herbs most widely sought after. Try selling unusual and rare herbs.
3. Prepare a budget to purchase a variety of requirements in order to build herb garden. Set aside budget for promotion and other purposes.
4. After preparing everything, start planting herbs. Since you want to sell herbs, it’s better to plant in a dual capacity.
5. Read books on how to grow and care for herbs. There is a lot of knowledge you need to master, everything you need to produce high quality herbs.
6. When the harvest time comes, find high-quality herbs and package them in an appealing way. Store them in the refrigerator or water to maintain its freshness.
7. In order to make package appear more attractive, give recipes notes in it.
Herb gardening for profit requires a struggle to succeed. As a first step, sell herbs at your home environment.