Gardening is quite a popular activity. Are you a beginner? What should you prepare to make your first garden?
Let us learn the ins and outs of how to start your first garden.
1. Since this is your first project, start with small area. Plants need sunlight as a condition to thrive, look for a sunny area in your yard. Create a garden in small area is easier than large area as it requires concentration and focus.
2. After finding an appropriate area, please remove all weeds and everything that could disrupt the plant growth. Weeds might back in a few weeks and remove immediately if you see them.
3. Use spading fork or shovel to turn the soil over. Hard soil is a classic problem, but you can overcome it by giving water to the ground. Organic compost is very useful to aid the process of growth, mix with the soil before planting.
4. Before planting, you need to water the soil. The plants root is not allowed getting direct contact with dry soil because it creates a bad effect.
5. Choose small plants as the first project and you can buy them at a local nursery store. Planting from seeds present a fun challenge, but it took a deeper knowledge. Smaller plants become a wise choice because it easier to grow.
6. Choose plants that suit the climate where you live.
7. Once the planting process is complete, watering the plant immediately and do not give fertilizer too soon.