Create a vegetable garden inside the house is a proper way for them with limited land. However, many people ask about how to start a home vegetable garden on the right way, in this case using the concept of container and indoor.
1. Choose an easy vegetable to grow such as lettuce tomato, green beans or green peppers.
2. Look containers at the local nursery store or use second-hand goods. Make sure containers support the growth of vegetable plants with drainage holes feature.
3. For proper drainage, you can use pebbles or small rocks on the bottom of the container.
4. Purchase rich soil/potting soil to fill up containers and please leaving a few inches at the top, place a vegetable plant inside the pot or container, press the soil and give water.
5. After resolve step four, take the container to a sunny location. Explore your home to find a sunny area either at your balcony, patio, kitchen windowsill, etc. Make sure the containers have a drainage lid to catch water drop.
6. Caring is a really critical action for the survival of plants. Read instructions, books or articles. Each type of vegetable requires different care techniques.
7. Fertilizer plays an important role and gives a regular basis to support growth.
Start a home vegetable garden by using a container concept is easy, try seven steps above!