How to do gardening activities with limited funds? We don’t need to spend lots of money to start gardening to get a beautiful garden. By applying gardening ideas on a budget, we can get results line with expectations! How to do it?
1. Before starting, make a plan first. Take a paper and draw a sketch yard design. Make sure you know the soil condition soil and yard area, so it is easier to determine the need and not waste money needlessly.
2. In planning, we should already know the desired design. Don’t build or make something out of the plan if it is unable to give effect and add beauty to garden.
3. In order not to make decision wrong, try to discuss with a professional garden designer. No need to hire them, just consult it. Better to spend money to consult about 1-2 hours than spend money and get failed garden design.
4. Do the right purchase. Don’t rush to buy plants to give beauty to garden. We must learn to know how to take care of it, season change or soil condition.
5. Don’t just depend on any nursery stores around town. Try to find any reference through internet. Typically, the sale price is cheaper!
6. Working closely with your neighbors. We can save purchase and use gardening equipment together. But choose a neighbor who had the same idea so won’t cause strife.
Some gardening ideas on a budget can also be applied to gardening ideas for small spaces. Try it!