Perhaps, gardening for all seasons sounds difficult for people who love gardening, but constrained by land limitation. There is nothing impossible because container is an alternative way to resolve this issue. How to carry out container gardening for all seasons, especially in indoor concept?
1. Spend your money to buy some grow lamps, useful as the sun substitute. Lack access of sunlight become main obstacle for indoor gardening, but the light coming from the sun have a high benefit to help growth. When winter arrives, plants need more sunlight. That’s the main function of a grow lamp.
2. Make sure the air circulation can go smoothly. Make sure the area where you put the container within walking distance of window. Open the window so fresh air can get in, but don’t open the windows when outdoor air condition is unfriendly.
3. If you don’t have money to buy grow lamps, as an alternative, place the container in a warm area. Make sure the area is obtaining sufficient sunlight with good air access.
4. Before the winter comes, grow some herb plants in the containers. So, you can enjoy fresh herbs during winter.
5. Some people use container gardening for winter to welcome spring. In this case, timing is really important. You must know when spring will come.
There are many things you need to learn before starting container gardening for all seasons.