Don’t let your hobby wasted without harness it wisely. Gardening is a fun hobby, but this is a beneficial activity to make money. Try to make herb garden, grow herb plants that most in demand and sought after for seasoning, medicinal or aromatherapy.
How to start your herb plants for sale? What should you prepare?
1. How to sell herb plants? There are two options available, fresh herbs or dried herbs. Determine your target, whether plant herbs for cooking ingredients, medical or therapy. Please focus on one category only.
2. Before you start planting, you need to learn plant characteristics. You have to know the best time to plant, maintain and improve the harvest.
3. Find a strategic area for planting herbs. Use indoor concept if you live in a cold area. Grow herbs in numbers that exceeding capacity. You can store in the refrigerator or presenting it in a dry version.
4. If you want to sell fresh herbs, invite prospective buyers to your garden. Let them choose something frowned upon and answer their questions.
5. Prepare a business strategy! Set competitive prices, make a good packaging and promote products to grocery store around your environment. Make flyers and distribute them to your home environment as the main target.
There are many herb plants that you can plant and sell. As a first step, try to focus on one category.