Indoor gardening is very popular lately. This concept allows us to preserve plants, whether flowers or fruit without affected by extreme weather changes. Even so, some people still doubt because some rumors says it required a lot of money to start it and rigorous treatment.
Well, you should not believe with the rumors! Here are five indoor fruit trees easy to carry out, even for beginners.
1. Orange planted in the house may sound like fun, but is it possible? Well, orange dwarfs available in different types and you can choose one of them. Some people grow it becomes addictive because can enjoy a fruit with better taste.
2. Meyer lemon is a plant often encountered as an indoor fruit garden. The size not too high, you simply set up a pot that can accommodate 4 feet height plant. When it was fruitful, you no longer need to buy it on a grocery store and the taste is sweet!
3. Banana trees can also use indoor garden because available in a dwarf version. The optimal size no more than six feet and yet can also be fruitful.
4. In addition to bananas, you can also enjoy tropical fruits, and one of them is papaya. Now, it is available in dwarf sizes and able to produce fruit within a year. It is not much different from ordinary papaya.
5. Well, it looks like there are many tropical fruits you can enjoy. Pineapples available in dwarf version. Although it takes a long time to get ready for harvest but it seems worth with the fresh taste.
Choose one of those indoor fruit trees to suit your taste. Have a try!